Dr. Bashuk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Bashuk, MD is a neurology specialist in Austell, GA. Dr. Bashuk completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Northwest Neurology and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashuk is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Neurology4460 Austell Rd, Austell, GA 30106 Existing Patients: (770) 941-4716
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashuk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Bashuk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bashuk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bashuk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bashuk frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Bashuk's office is located at 4460 Austell Rd, Austell, GA 30106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital