Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at ROBERT FRIEDMAN, M.D. and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Columbia Physicians and Surgs, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert Friedman, M.d.
Robert Friedman MD PC1001 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10028 Existing Patients: (212) 772-6202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Great ophthalmologist all around, have been with him since 1996.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Progressive High Myopia, and Degenerative Disorders of Globe.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 1001 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital