Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Robert Freeman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Freeman completed a residency at Bronx Psychiatric Center. He currently practices at Interborough Developmental. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1993, Fellowship Hospital
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Bronx Psychiatric Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1981
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crown Heights921 E New York Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Existing Patients: (718) 778-0485
Effective 10/18/19 No longer at Harbor.
Harbor Behavioral Health6629 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617 Existing Patients: (419) 475-4449
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freeman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Freeman frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, ADHD and-or ADD, and Anxiety.
Dr. Freeman's office is located at 921 E New York Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.