Dr. Frantz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Frantz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lilburn, GA. Dr. Frantz completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care
Emory At Mountain Park 1054120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 105, Lilburn, GA 30047 Existing Patients: (770) 921-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frantz?
He's been my family and my primary care physician for over 20 years. he's always attentive and he always follows up with you after visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Frantz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frantz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frantz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frantz frequently treats Polyuria, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Frantz's office is located at 4120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 105, Lilburn, GA 30047. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital