Call (706) 916-2529 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Franklin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Franklin completed a residency at University of Kentucky Medical Center - Lexington KY. He currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Franklin is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kentucky Medical Center - Lexington KY, Residency Hospital
- University of Kentucky Medical Center - Lexington KY, Internship Hospital
- Wake Forest University - Winston-Salem NC, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Primary Care
Center For Primary Care - South2011 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA 30906 Existing Patients: (706) 916-2529
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franklin?
Dr. Franklin is a caring doctor that listen to his patients. Wonderful bedside manners!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Franklin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Franklin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Franklin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Franklin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Franklin frequently treats Administrative Physical, Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Franklin's office is located at 2011 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA 30906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Franklin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Doctors Hospital