Dr. Robert Frank, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Munster, IN. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Robert Frank Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Robert Frank Plastic Surgery
Aria Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery931 Ridge Rd Ste A, Munster, IN 46321 Existing Patients: (219) 924-3377
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Rush Presby St Lukes Mc, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Rush Presby St Lukes MC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Emory University, Medical School — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Dr Frank reconstructed my breasts after my cancer battle. He and his staff are kind, knowledgeable and companionate. Dr Frank is an excellent surgeon and I am extremely pleased with my results
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Munster