Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Folberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Folberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Folberg completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. He currently practices at Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. Dr. Folberg is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital
- AFIP, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-5000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Folberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Folberg frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Folberg's office is located at 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Folberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.