Dr. Robert Flynn, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Flynn completed a residency at VCU MCV Hosp. He currently practices at Richmond Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- VCU-MCV, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- VCU MCV Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- VCU-MCV, Internship Hospital — 2005
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flynn?
One of my doctors referred me to Richmond Gastroenterology Associates but not to a particular provider. After reviewing each provider and then their reviews, I felt like Dr. Flynn and I would match up nicely. Dr. Flynn and I had our first meeting via a Telepathy phone call. I was very impressed with him. He had reviewed all of my medical records from my other doctors and already had an action plan ready for me. Dr. Flynn has helped me more since April 3, 2020, then my previous doctor helped me in two years. I am very happy with him, appreciate the time he has given to me, and feel like I can finally gain control of my life again. I cannot wait to actually meet him in person!!!
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center