Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Florida Institute of Neuroscience and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Florida Institute of Neuroscience
Florida Institute of Neuroscience320 Racetrack Rd Nw Ste 100d, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Existing Patients: (850) 863-3463
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman demonstrated from the first visit genuine interest in solving my lower back pain. His office was equipped to facilitate the options Dr. Feldman studied before my visit. The appointment was on time and the options explained alongside the x-ray films for me to take the best course of action. The rest of the staff was very professional and efficient while explaining the steps from pre-admission, to post surgery stay, home care, and the office follow up. This was my second surgery with Dr. Feldman and his staff and I recommend the team fully!
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center