Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (843) 484-6275.
Dr. Robert Sisson, III, MD
New Patient(843) 484-6275
Dr. Robert Sisson, III, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Sisson, III completed a residency at Penn State U Hosp. He currently practices at MUSC Health North Area Medical Pavilion and is affiliated with MUSC Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sisson, III is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Pennsylvania State University, Internship Hospital
- Penn St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Penn State U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1984
- George Mason University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sisson, III?
- MUSC Health University Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sisson, III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Sisson, III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sisson, III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sisson, III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sisson, III frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sisson, III's office is located at 8992 University Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29406. Find other locations and directions.
MUSC Health North Area Medical Pavilion
MUSC Health North Area Medical Pavilion8992 University Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29406