Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Lodi Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 107 Scripps Dr, Sacramento, CA 95825 Existing Patients: (916) 922-7021
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Fabulous ability to treat complex arthritis, and explain the pros/cons of various treatments. Educates patients about more affordable options for prescriptions. Excellent at coordinating with your other doctors like the cardiologist or nephrologist if you have additional complex problems along with arthritis. Very nice staff, good "bedside" manner.
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Amador Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center