Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Rothman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Rothman completed a residency at LI Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Syosset Hospital and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rothman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- LI Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- LI Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Syosset Hospital221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Glaucoma Consultants of Long island
Glaucoma Consultants of Long Island2001 Marcus Ave Ste W286, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 358-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rothman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rothman frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Glaucoma, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Rothman's office is located at 221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Queens Hospital Center