Dr. Robert Oakley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Victoria, TX. Dr. Oakley completed a residency at U Tex Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oakley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Associates2700 Citizens Plz, Victoria, TX 77901 (361) 573-0756
- U Tex Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Tex Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Tex Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oakley?
- Citizens Medical Center
- Cuero Regional Hospital
- Jackson County Hospital District
- Lavaca Medical Center
- Refugio County Memorial Hospital
- Yoakum Community Hospital