Dr. Robert Manges, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manges' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Manges, MD is a hematology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Manges completed a residency at Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi. He currently practices at Fort Wayne Neurological Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manges is board certified in Hematology.
- Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Wayne Neurological Center
Fort Wayne Neurological Center11104 Parkview Circle Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (260) 425-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manges?
He is the best doctor we have ever had!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manges frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Manges' office is located at 11104 Parkview Circle Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center