Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Hanich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Hanich completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Asheville Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Mission Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Asheville Cardiology Associates
Asheville Cardiology Associates5 VANDERBILT PARK DR, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 274-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanich?
very efficient, sense of humor, and installed a defibrillator, very happy
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanich frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hanich's office is located at 5 VANDERBILT PARK DR, Asheville, NC 28803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital