Dr. Robert Emmons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emmons' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Emmons, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Emmons completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at University of Louisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Emmons is board certified in Hematology.
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emmons?
He has been a most wonderful and compasionate Doctor, He is full of empathy and understanding and goes out of his way to meet his patients needs and makes sure the patient understands all the options available, listens patiently to all the questions and concerns and rules out all other possibilities before starting a treatment! I have been seeing him for two years and it took me 11 years to finally find somebody that not only writes me a prescription, but it's the BEST for me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emmons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emmons frequently treats Bone Cancer, Myeloma, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Emmons' office is located at 529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emmons speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Emmons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.