Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ehrhart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Ehrhart, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Ehrhart completed a residency at Alleghany Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Alleghany Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Bellevue Hospital Nyu, Internship Hospital — 1975
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Group Inc.1813 Ashland Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Existing Patients: (920) 458-4010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ehrhart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ehrhart frequently treats Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Ehrhart's office is located at 1813 Ashland Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ehrhart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center