Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Tennant, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Tennant completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at Orthopedic and Fracture Specialists and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Tennant is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The London Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ariz Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Samaritan Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic and Fracture Specialists
Barnes/Corby Office11782 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 214-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tennant?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tennant frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Tennant's office is located at 11782 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tennant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center