Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Rapp, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Havre de Grace, MD. Dr. Rapp completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Primary Care and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rapp is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upper Chesapeake Primary Care
Upper Chesapeake Primary Care2027 Pulaski Hwy Ste 203, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Existing Patients: (443) 843-6262
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapp?
Dr.Rapp is a good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rapp frequently treats Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, Immunization Administration, and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Dr. Rapp's office is located at 2027 Pulaski Hwy Ste 203, Havre de Grace, MD 21078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health