Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Robert Pollard, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Pollard completed a residency at Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Otolaryngology Naval Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Ear Nose & Throat Physicians & Surgeons of Charleston and is affiliated with CAMC General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Otolaryngology Naval Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- 1984, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ear Nose & Throat Physicians & Surgeons of Charleston
Ear Nose & Throat Physicians & Surgeons of Charleston4408 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 357-9049
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollard?
He found a cancer and saved my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pollard frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Pollard's office is located at 4408 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital