Dr. Robert Morris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Morris completed a residency at University Cologne W Germany. He currently practices at Retina Specialists of Alabama, LLC - Birmingham and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University Cologne W Germany, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University Ala Eye Fdn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Specialists of Alabama, LLC - Birmingham2208 University Blvd Ste 101, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-2625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Dr. Morris is the best surgeon. He is the Retina Doctor my doctor told me was better than anyone else. He saved my vision!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Iridocyclitis, Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair), and Hyphema.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 2208 University Blvd Ste 101, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
- Uab Highlands
- UAB Hospital