Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Holder, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bentonville, AR. Dr. Holder completed a residency at University Of Ar School Med. He currently practices at Mercy Clnc Prmry Cr J Street and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Ar School Med, Residency Hospital
- International Society Of Travel Medicine, Other Education
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clnc Prmry Cr J Street
Mercy Clnc Prmry Cr J Street1000 Se 13th Ct, Bentonville, AR 72712 Existing Patients: (479) 273-9056
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holder?
Dr. Holder is a true caregiver. He is an excellent diagnostician, caring and compassionate and always takes the time needed for each appointment. He has a great Team that shows that same care that he does. I have recommended Dr. Holder to many people and anyone that did see him had positive comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holder frequently treats Administrative Physical, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Nausea.
Dr. Holder's office is located at 1000 Se 13th Ct, Bentonville, AR 72712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas