Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Evard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Evard completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Indiana University School of Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evard is board certified in Family Practice.
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ind U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Indiana University School of Medicine1520 N Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 962-8893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evard frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Drug Allergy Testing, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Evard's office is located at 1520 N Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.