Dr. Robert Doud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doud's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Doud, MD is a nephrology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Doud completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doud is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc.2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (510) 841-4525
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doud?
Dr Doud has taken very good care of me, once insisting that I get an ultrasound because I wasn’t bouncing back from surgery the way he had expected. They found kidney cancer. I would be gone now otherwise, because I showed no outward signs. He is very conscientious.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doud frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Ultrasound, Renal, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Doud's office is located at 2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doud speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Eden Medical Center