Dr. Donoway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Donoway, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Donoway completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at The Donoway Center For Cancer Treatment and Prevention and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Donoway Center For Cancer Treatment and Prevention
The Donoway Center For Cancer Treatment and Prevention4000 Hollywood Blvd Presidential Cir Ste 160, Hollywood, FL 33021 Existing Patients: (954) 986-6366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donoway?
Very knowledgeable, experienced, reassuring and kind. Absolutely love Dr. Donoway, would recommend to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Donoway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donoway's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donoway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donoway frequently treats Pancreatic Cancer, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Lumpectomy.
Dr. Donoway's office is located at 4000 Hollywood Blvd Presidential Cir Ste 160, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donoway speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South