Dr. Donegan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Donegan, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Donegan completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Sandra Malcolm Berman Cncr Inst and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- USAF Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sandra Malcolm Berman Cncr Inst
Sandra Malcolm Berman Cncr Inst6569 N Charles St Ste 201, Baltimore, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (443) 849-3051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donegan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donegan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donegan frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Donegan's office is located at 6569 N Charles St Ste 201, Baltimore, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center