Dr. Robert Dalton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dalton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Dalton, MD is a hematology specialist in Albert Lea, MN. Dr. Dalton completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Albert Lea Medical Center. Dr. Dalton is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1975
- NY Med, Internship Hospital — 1971
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albert Lea Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN 56007 Existing Patients: (507) 373-2384
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dalton frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Dalton's office is located at 404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN 56007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.