Dr. Whitehill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Whitehill, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitehill is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitehill?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Whitehill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitehill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitehill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitehill frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Whitehill's office is located at 1400 Tullie Rd Ne Ste 630, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston