Dr. Robert Stewart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stewart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Stewart, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Valley Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1975
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 30 E River Park Pl W Ste 260, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (559) 435-3740
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stewart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 30 E River Park Pl W Ste 260, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center