Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slama accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Slama, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Slama completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Morristown Medical Center and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slama is board certified in Cardiology.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Morristown Medical Center100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (908) 273-4300
Summit Medical Group
Berkeley Heights Campus1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Existing Patients: (908) 273-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slama?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slama frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Slama's office is located at 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slama has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center