Dr. Schumaker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Schumaker, MD is a hematology specialist in Morristown, TN. Dr. Schumaker completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Tn Cancer Specialists Pllc and is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schumaker is board certified in Hematology.
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tn Cancer Specialists Pllc420 W Morris Blvd Ste 410, Morristown, TN 37813 Existing Patients: (423) 587-0491
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schumaker?
Dr. Shumaker is an excellent oncologist, he cares so much about his patient and also with the family member. The clinic staff are wonderful that you will feel the compassion from the front desk to seeing Dr. Shumaker. He takes time to help and give lots of option and very caring for a Doctor. He take care of his patient so special. I cannot thank him enough for what he have done for my Mother In Law that is under his care. If you like the best Doctor that cares and excellent with his field
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Schumaker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schumaker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schumaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schumaker frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Schumaker's office is located at 420 W Morris Blvd Ste 410, Morristown, TN 37813. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
- Newport Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center