Dr. Rupert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is a hematology specialist in Marysville, OH. Dr. Rupert completed a residency at OSU Hosps. He currently practices at Ambulatory Care Clinic and is affiliated with Fayette County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rupert is board certified in Hematology.
- OSU Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- OSU Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1990
- OSU Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ambulatory Care Clinic
Memorial Hospital of Union County500 London Ave, Marysville, OH 43040 Existing Patients: (937) 578-2275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rupert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rupert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rupert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rupert frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Rupert's office is located at 500 London Ave, Marysville, OH 43040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rupert speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Mount Carmel West
- Ohio State University Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital