Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Plambeck's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Plambeck completed a residency at U Nebr Coll Med. He currently practices at Robert D. Plambeck, M.D., PC, OB/GYN and is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center - East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- U Nebr Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Nebr Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Master Of Science M.S. Anatomy University Nebraska College Of Medicine, Other Education — 1984
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert D. Plambeck, M.D., PC, OB/GYN
Robert D. Plambeck, M.D., PC, OB/GYN1001 S 70th St, Lincoln, NE 68510 Existing Patients: (402) 486-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plambeck?
Dr. Plambeck is by far the best OBGYN doc in the area. He cares about his patients which is evident at each visit. He is super wise, conservative in his approach and treatment, gentle, compassionate, and experienced. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and concerns. He didn’t rush any visit; he really made me feel valued as a person as he sat and talked with me. I trusted him implicitly during my pregnancy and L&D. He helped deliver my beautiful healthy girl last fall and I will use him again if/when the time comes!! Super impressed with him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plambeck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Plambeck frequently treats Phenylketonuria Screening, Menopause Evaluation and Treatment, and Syphilis Screening.
Dr. Plambeck's office is located at 1001 S 70th St, Lincoln, NE 68510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plambeck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan Medical Center - East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth