Dr. Robert Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Levy, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Norwell, MA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Collaborative residency at Tufts New England Medical Center and Boston VA Hospital. He currently practices at Robert D. Levy. Dr. Levy is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Collaborative residency at Tufts New England Medical Center and Boston VA Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- No internship required when I trained., Internship Hospital — 1972
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1968
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
I would say everything the June 19th person said. I'm impressed with how prepared he is for our visits and he is definitely helping.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 80 Washington St Ste F30, Norwell, MA 02061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.