Dr. Roberto Cubeddu, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Weston, FL. Dr. Cubeddu completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Florida and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cubeddu is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Weston2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL 33331 Existing Patients: (954) 659-5290
- Mass General Hospital- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Structural & Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Other Education — 2009
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cubeddu?
Dr. Cubeddu is one of the most compassionate doctors my family has ever encountered. Learning that you or a loved one has a heart disease is a very scary experience. Dr. Cubeddu takes the extra time needed to learn not only about his patients but their families as well. He exudes confidence and compassion regardless of the situation. My father is currently under his care and we have a long road ahead of us. Our family could not be more grateful to have him overseeing the process. It hasn’t been easy and it’s going to get harder but we know that Dr. Cubeddu will see us through. We are truly BLESSED to have found him.
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Jfk Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center