Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Cranley, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Cranley completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at KIMBALL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Overlook Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kimball Medical Center
Kimball Medical Center600 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701 Existing Patients: (732) 886-4525
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cranley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cranley frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Cranley's office is located at 600 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cranley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus