Dr. Robert Coles, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Morehead City, NC. Dr. Coles completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Carolinas Center For Surgery and is affiliated with Carteret General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coles is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Carolinas Center For Surgery
Carolinas Center For Surgery3714 Guardian Ave Ste E, Morehead City, NC 28557 Existing Patients: (252) 247-2101
Carolinas Center For Surgery2145 COUNTRY CLUB RD, Jacksonville, NC 28546 Existing Patients: (910) 353-2319
Carolinas Center For Surgery775 W Corbett Ave, Swansboro, NC 28584 Existing Patients: (910) 325-0211
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital The, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coles?
I have had numerous surgeries and Dr Coles is my choice for orthopedic issues. He is kind, patient,listens n includes me in every way. Dr Coles is very knowledgeable, and up to date w all technology . I am very impressed and pleased with Dr Coles n his team.
- Carteret General Hospital