Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Robert Chalemian, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Chalemian completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr (Jacobi Hosp) Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Hackensack Sleep Center Partners LLC.
- Nyu-Bellevue, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr (Jacobi Hosp) Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr (Jacobi Hosp) Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1972
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1967
Hackensack Sleep Center Partners LLC170 Prospect Ave Ste 5, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (949) 852-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chalemian?
A highly intelligent and intuitive man with an appreciation for humanity's well being. The best Psychiatrist I have ever met. A goodhearted and Godly respectful person. His experience through education and practice has molded him into the finest of psychiatrists. He took me from an out of control unnatural state of mind and brought me back to who I always was. I am now kinder, happier, in connection with my emotions and the surrounding people in my life. I will really miss you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chalemian frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Chalemian's office is located at 170 Prospect Ave Ste 5, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chalemian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chalemian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.