Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Card, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Card completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital-Utsw. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Houston and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Card is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital-Utsw, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Parkland Memorial Hospital-Utsw, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Rice U, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Specialists of Houston
Cardiology Specialists of Houston1200 Binz St Ste 900, Houston, TX 77004 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1620
Cardiology Specialists of Houston1140 Westmont Dr Ste 460, Houston, TX 77015 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Card?
He and his team has been a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I have confidence in their work and opinions. Highly recommend this group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Card frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Wheezing.
Dr. Card's office is located at 1200 Binz St Ste 900, Houston, TX 77004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Card speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Card has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center