Dr. Robert Cameron, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at UCLA Hospital and Clin. He currently practices at UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cameron is board certified in General Surgery.
UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs
UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs10780 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 100, Los Angeles, CA 90025 (310) 470-8980
UCLA Thoracic Surgery
For State Employee Official Duties10833 Le Conte Ave Rm 64-128, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 267-4612
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- UCLA Hospital and Clin, Residency Hospital — 1992
- National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- UCLA Hospital and Clin, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Dr. Cameron removed the upper left lobe of my lung because of cancer. I have been his patient now for over 6 years and I can emphatically say that he is a gifted, dedicated and personable doctor. I am so thankful that he was referred to me by my friends and I travel 3 hours to see him.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center