Dr. Callaghan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Callaghan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sturtevant, WI. Dr. Callaghan completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at PSYCHIATRIC SRVCS and is affiliated with Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush Presbyn St Luke'S Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychiatric Services of Racine Llp8700 Durand Ave Ste 600, Sturtevant, WI 53177 Existing Patients: (262) 635-5520
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callaghan?
Dr. Callaghan is a truly wonderful and very kind psychiatrist. Highest of recommendations! :D
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callaghan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callaghan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Phobia, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Callaghan's office is located at 8700 Durand Ave Ste 600, Sturtevant, WI 53177. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital