Dr. Robert Stoler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stoler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Stoler, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Stoler completed a residency at U Tex SW Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants Of Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoler is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Hosp/Harvard Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Tex SW Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Tex SW Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants Of Texas
Cardiology Consultants Of Texas621 N Hall St Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75226 Existing Patients: (469) 800-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoler?
Dr. Stoler is friendly and professional, but staff must be overworked or undertrained. I was sent home with a medical device that was not set per Dr. Stoler’s instructions. Also, it’s very difficult to communicate with the doctor. The “two business day” wait for answers to follow-up questions is not followed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stoler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stoler frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Stoler's office is located at 621 N Hall St Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stoler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health