Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (678) 785-2312.
Dr. Robert Rollings, MD
New Patient(678) 785-2312
Dr. Robert Rollings, MD is a cardiology specialist in Blairsville, GA. Dr. Rollings completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Rollings is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Blairsville191 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512 Existing Patients: (678) 785-2312
- Royal Brompton Hosp, Other Education — 2000
- University Vermont, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rollings?
He is absolutely the best. Not egotistical....kind and caring. Well liked by other physicians, patients, and families. I drove 6 hours to see him before, Now only 2+. You can do no better.
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Candler Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rollings has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rollings, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rollings' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rollings accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rollings frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rollings' office is located at 191 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512. Find other locations and directions.