Dr. Robert Quackenbush, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quackenbush's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Quackenbush, MD is a hematology specialist in Pendleton, OR. Dr. Quackenbush completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. and is affiliated with CHI St. Anthony Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Quackenbush is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2801 St Anthony Way, Pendleton, OR 97801 Existing Patients: (541) 966-0580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quackenbush?
Dr Quakenbush is smart, personable, and he works well with the other doctors caring for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quackenbush accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quackenbush frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Quackenbush's office is located at 2801 St Anthony Way, Pendleton, OR 97801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quackenbush has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Anthony Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center