Dr. Robert Nagel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nagel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Nagel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Nagel completed a residency at Camarillo St Hosp. He currently practices at Child and Family Behavioral Health -psyc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nagel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- U CA Los Angeles Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Camarillo St Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child and Family Behavioral Health -psyc34 S Broadway Ste 711, White Plains, NY 10601 Existing Patients: (914) 946-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nagel frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychological Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Nagel's office is located at 34 S Broadway Ste 711, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.