Call (504) 401-9167 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Hendel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Hendel completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tulane Doctor's Heart & Vascular - Metairie and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hendel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hendel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Hendel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hendel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hendel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hendel frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Tilt Table Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Hendel's office is located at 2800 Veterans Blvd Ste 140, Metairie, LA 70002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Doctor's Heart & Vascular - Metairie