Dr. Haas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Haas, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Haas completed a residency at University Mich Hosps. He currently practices at St John Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wash U/barnes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Mich Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1983
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St John Medical Center Inc1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 748-7650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haas?
INSTALLED TWO CORONARY STENTS MARCH 7, 2001 AS I VIEWED IT ON MONITOR. HAVE HAD NO ISSUES AT ALL. PERFORMING AS DESIGNED.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haas frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Rheumatic Aortic Valve Disorders.
Dr. Haas' office is located at 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center