Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Robert Gire, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in La Habra, CA. Dr. Gire completed a residency at University of Colorado / School of Dentistry. He currently practices at Center for Pediatric Dentistry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Colorado / School of Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- United States Air Force Academy, Internship Hospital
- University of Southern California / School of Dentistry, Medical School
- University of Wyoming, Undergraduate School
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gire?
If you are looking for a great orthodontist, Gire Orthodontics is the right choice. They handle everything in the office- digital x-rays, impressions, photographs. Dental cleanings are scheduled such that they can clean all around the brackets while the wire is removed. Every time I have ever called to re-schedule or need a quick appointment the front desk has been so nice and understanding. My 9 year old's teeth came out beautifully, and I look forward to seeing the 12 year olds!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gire frequently treats Clear Dental Braces, Damon® Clear Braces, and Damon® System.
Dr. Gire's office is located at 2250 W Whittier Blvd Ste 200, La Habra, CA 90631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gire speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gire has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Center for Pediatric Dentistry2250 W Whittier Blvd Ste 200, La Habra, CA 90631 (562) 690-3750