Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Cartwright, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Cartwright completed a residency at Children's Hospital Colorado. He currently practices at Allergy Center at Brookstone and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cartwright is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Peach State Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy Center at Brookstone
Allergy Center at Brookstone1220 BROOKSTONE CENTRE PKWY, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 324-4012
- 2 107 Harwell Ave, Lagrange, GA 30240 Existing Patients: (706) 885-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cartwright?
His nurse was so patient with my daughter during her breathing test and Dr. Cartwright was so knowledge and kind to myself as well as my daughter!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cartwright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cartwright frequently treats Food & Drug Allergies and Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Cartwright's office is located at 1220 BROOKSTONE CENTRE PKWY, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown