Dr. Robert Bradley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Windsor, CO. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at Weld Co Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Windsor Medical Clinic, P.C and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Family Practice.
Windsor Medical Clinic, P.C
Windsor Medical Clinic1455 Main St Ste 100, Windsor, CO 80550 Existing Patients: (970) 686-3950
- Weld Co Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Weld Co Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Dr. Robert Bradley has been my primary physian for nearly twenty years. I missed him greatly the couple of years that my insurance changed and he was out of network. I am extremely pleased to be his patient once again. I am very physically active and he has patiently and effective "maintained me" for many years. He is attentive, cordial, knowledgeable, and prescriptive. He is excellent at preventive approaches, which important to me as I age. Similar characteristics extend to his staff.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital